If you don't like what I have to say, then bugg off!


[links]

Visit my Website!

-: DWS :-

 After you're done with my site, visit iMarcus.net

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<< LIST >>

-|[ Vengeance will be mine ]|-

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Hiya!



 

Wednesday, January 16, 2002

ummm notheing good to say today. where the hell is every one at??? I need to go frag some Quake3, maybe that will help V...........................................................................................................
......................................................................................................
..........................................................................................



 

Saturday, January 12, 2002

This is an Editorial written by an American citizen, published in a local Newspaper. He did quite a job; didn't he?


IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICANS, MUST ADAPT

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Americans. However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the "politically correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others.
I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to America. Our population is almost entirely comprised of descendants of immigrants. However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.
This idea of America being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Americans, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle.
This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!
"In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.
If Stars and Stripes offend you, or you don't like Uncle Sam, then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. This is OUR COUNTRY, our land, and our lifestyle.
Our First Amendment gives every citizen the right to express his opinion and we will allow you every opportunity to do so. But, once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great American freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.
Please pass this along if you agree



 

> Pledge of Allegiance
>
> Since the Pledge of Allegiance and The Lord's Prayer
> are not allowed in most public schools anymore,
> because the word "God" is
> mentioned....a kid in Arizona wrote the attached..........
>
> NEW School prayer. I liked it....
>
> Now I sit me down in school
> Where praying is against the rule
> For this great nation under God
> Finds mention of Him very odd.
>
> If Scripture now the class recites,
> It violates the Bill of Rights.
> And anytime my head I bow
> Becomes a Federal matter now.
>
> Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
> That's no offense; it's a freedom scene.
> The law is specific, the law is precise.
> Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.
>
> For praying in a public hall
> Might offend someone with no faith at all.
> In silence alone we must meditate,
> God's name is prohibited by the state.
>
> We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
> And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.
> They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.
> To quote the Good Book makes me liable.
>
> We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
> And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.
> It's "inappropriate" to teach right from wrong,
> We're taught that such "judgments" do not belong.
>
> We can get our condoms and birth controls,
> Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.
> But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
> No word of God must reach this crowd.
>
> It's scary here I must confess,
> When chaos reigns the school's a mess.
> So, Lord, this silent plea I make:
> Should I be shot; My soul please take!
>
> Amen
>
> If you aren't ashamed to do this, please pass this on.
> Jesus said, " If you are ashamed of me," I will be
> ashamed of you before my Father."
>
> Not ashamed. Passing this on.



 

A man comes out of a shopping mall to find the side of his parked car rammed in. Seeing a note under the windshild, he reads it. On the paper is written:"As I'm writing this, about a dozen people are watching me. They think I'm giving you my name,phone number, and insurance company. But I'm not..."



 

Let's start some controversy here!

You're wrong and I am right. It doesn't matter who you are, you're just wrong! :)



 

Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Hey marcus do me a favor please, Can you link my website to my blogg or at least tell me how to do it. thx veng............



 

Well I think I have desided to get Charter cable's pipeline service. For high speed BroadBand or just plain cable modem if you will. So now I just gota get signed up and set and wait, I hate waiting on anything. But theres nothing quite as bad as waiting on a page to open or something to download for hours if your useing a dail-up like I am. And it is very hard to find a good ping anymore on Quake3. Seems like 90% of the people playing now days are DSL or Cable, And that just sucks the connection right out of us poor shmucks on dail-up. And since it'll cost me a whole lot less to get cable internet service than it will to get my old Southwestern phone bill paid. I'm going to go the cable route. So if anyone reads this and has anything good or bad about Charter pipeline let me know.......



 

Everyone needs a Blogger!



 

Saturday, January 05, 2002

After you're done with my site, visit iMarcus.net





 

Hello this is Vengeance, and if you ever run into me in Quake3 or Unreal you'll know where the name comes from. HehHeh Because I play hell trying to avenge my self :)



 




 

Hello everyone, this is my friend Vengeance's blog. He's a cool guy and fun to play Quake with, So check out his site every once in a while!




 

Blog Blog Blog Blog
Blog Blog Blog Blog
Blog